Project Manager Construction
- Competitive salary package negotiable on relevant experience;
- Ongoing professional development;
- Potential research opportunities;
- Permanent full time position
Cape York Partnership is the engine room for innovative policy and programs designed to end passive welfare and empower Cape York Indigenous people and families to improve their own lives. Each cog plays an important role in our reform agenda.
Bama Services (Bama) is widely recognised as the number one Indigenous owned business and leading Indigenous employer across civil engineering, construction and facilities maintenance services throughout Queensland.
Bama was established in 2010 and attributes its success to repeat clientele comprising Federal, State and Local Government agencies as well as private and not-for-profit organisations. Our high service culture is the key to our success. We ensure our projects are delivered on time, on budget and without fuss.
It is our people that clearly differentiate Bama from our competitors. Our workforce comprises highly motivated and fit young Indigenous people from Cape York, who have completed their qualifications in their field, or are currently undertaking training. Most team members reside permanently in Cairns and others orbit to Cairns to gain experience and qualifications, before returning to their home communities.
About the Program and Role
The Project Manager shall actively coordinate all operational duties and responsibilities as applicable to the associated division within the framework of the Bama Integrated Management System (IMS) philosophies, strategies and systems.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Degree or Advanced Diploma in Construction with QBCC Builders' Licence
- High to advanced level of skill Microsoft Excel
- Medium level of skill in the broader Microsoft Office Suite of programs
- 5 Years' experience in a Project Management Position or equivalent
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management or equivalent
All CYP positions require successful applicants to satisfy a national criminal history check, hold a blue card for working with children, hold a current drivers license.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
If you think you have the potential to become a valuable member of our team, we'd like to hear from you!